Thursday, June 6, 2013

Repaint of a plastic 1:144th Scale Dollhouse 

I purchased this blue and white dollhouse on ebay a couple of years ago. They are very common and not expensive. I wasn't crazy about the color, and, as you can see, parts of the white were yellowing.
 I used acrylic craft paint, which worked well, but took several coats. Due to the fact that I was using a small brush to cut in around the windows and doors, it was difficult to get it as smooth as I would have liked. All in all, though, I think it was an improvement.

I used it as a dollhouse in a dollhouse girl's room for a listing in my etsy shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment